Pazar Market Bag Kit
What a fun market bag to make.. or this could be your everyday bag. Get your creative juices flowing with this fun project.
The bag is started from the bottom with a provisional cast on and worked flat. Stitches are then picked up for the sides and the bag is worked in the round. The garter rib pattern transitions to a vertical eyelet stitch, then back to the garter rib for a top border. The top of the bag is bound off in an I-cord edging. The I-cord edged strap is worked flat from one side and stitched to the live strap stitches on the other side.
*Add 1 color of your choice to the cart. Since this purchase is for the Pazar Market Bag Kit, I will know to send you 2 skeins.*
Designed by Catherine Bayar
- Kit includes the Pazar Market Bag pattern (downloadable PDF file - link sent to you at once purchased)
- Pazar Market Bag uses 2 skeins of Uneek Cotton by Urth Yarns
- Yardage: 440 - 500 yards / 402 - 457 m
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Knit Gauge: 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4” in stockinette
- Needle Size: US 6 - 4.0 mm