Collecting Marbles Knit Pattern by Zatar knits
This shawl pattern, collecting marbles, is a two color brioche, slightly asymmetrical triangle and reversible shawl in fingering weight yarn. Worked in different two-color-brioche knitting patterns, it uses one skein of self striping yarn and one skein in a solid colorway to achieve an overall stunning pattern. The shawl starts from one tip and grows gradually by increasing always at the same time.
- Suggested yarn: 1 skein Urth Yarns "Uneek" in colorway 3012 (self striping yarn, 100% Merino Wool).
- 1 skein of fingering weight yarn in a solid and a self striping colorway.
- Total yardage: Self striping yarn: 327 yds (344m). Solid colorway: 413 yds (380m).
- Gauge: 22sts & 25 rows= 4" (10 cm)
- Finished Measurements: 54.5" (138cm) wingspan
- Needle Size: US1 (2.5mm) or other size needed to obtain gauge
- Pattern Includes: Written Instructions & Schematics
- Skill Level: Intermediate
*This is a digital pattern that will be emailed to you upon purchase.