Extrafine Merino Wool and Angora Yarn by Juniper Moon Farm - Beatrix
This light and lofty yarn featuring the finest angora and extrafine merino wool is named for the author of Peter Rabbit, Beatrix Potter, and is a weighing in at a bulky gauge of 12-15 stitches per four inches on US 9-11 (5.5-8mm) needles, Beatrix maintains lightness and loft and practically knits itself...this is if you can resist fondling it. We challenge you to try!
- 54% Extrafine Merino Wool, 30% Angora, 16% Nylon
- Bulky Weight
- 50 gram ball/1.76oz, 109 yards/100m
- Needle: US 9-11 (5.5-8mm)
- Gauge: 12-15sts = 4" over Stockinette st.
- Hook: US K10.5 - M13 (6.5-9mm)
- Gauge: 8-11sts = 4" over Single Crochet
- Washing instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Dry Flat.
Patterns to try: