- Yarn Weight: DK/Sport
- Yarn Texture: 4 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 335 yards (306 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4mm
- Hook Size: US E-4 to 7 or 3.5-4.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat
A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as Rios' baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or order number.
If you are past the 30 days, please email the shop and we can help you out.